You Are The Reason - Calum Scott ( Terjemah Indonesia)

You Are The Reason - Calum Scott ( Terjemah Indonesia)

This song really touched my heart, since I first heard it, I was immediately carried away by the emotional side. I like every word in this lyrics that tells of deep love and spreading love for loyalty is the most beautiful thing in life. This song teaches us that if we love someone we also have to fight seriously. The words in the song lyrics are very deep and the callum is very successful in conveying the message of this song. For that reason Calum Scott inspired me in music and in making my channel, finally I covered this beautiful song in my channel. That was my happiness

 Calum Scott



 There goes my heart beating
Cause you are the reason
I'm losing my sleep
Please come back now

There goes my mind racing
And you are the reason
That I'm still breathing
I'm hopeless now

I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
Oh, ‘cause I need you to see
That you are the reason

There goes my hands shaking
Cause you are the reason
My heart keeps bleeding
And I need you now





If I could turn back the clock
I'd make sure the light defeated the dark
I'd spend every hour, of every day
Keeping you safe

I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
Oh, ‘cause I need you to see
That you are the reason
You are the reason
Yeah, yeah...

I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
Oh, ‘cause I need you to see
That you are the reason

Terjemahan Indonesianya :

Terjadi detak jantungku
Karena kamu adalah alasannya
Saya kehilangan tidur saya
Tolong kembali sekarang

Ada pikiranku balap
Dan kaulah alasannya
Bahwa aku masih bernafas
Saya putus asa sekarang

Saya akan mendaki setiap gunung
Dan berenang di setiap samudra
Hanya untuk bersamamu
Dan perbaiki apa yang sudah saya rusak
Oh, karena aku ingin kau melihatnya
Bahwa kamu adalah alasannya

Ada tanganku gemetar
Karena kamu adalah alasannya
Hatiku terus berdarah
Dan aku membutuhkanmu sekarang

Jika saya bisa memutar kembali waktu
Saya akan memastikan cahaya itu mengalahkan kegelapan
Saya akan menghabiskan setiap jam, setiap hari
Menjaga Anda tetap aman

Saya akan mendaki setiap gunung
Dan berenang di setiap samudra
Hanya untuk bersamamu
Dan perbaiki apa yang sudah saya rusak
Oh, karena aku ingin kau melihatnya
Bahwa kamu adalah alasannya
Kamu adalah alasannya
Ya, ya ...











Saya akan mendaki setiap gunung
Dan berenang di setiap samudra
Hanya untuk bersamamu
Dan perbaiki apa yang sudah saya rusak
Oh, karena aku ingin kau melihatnya
Bahwa kamu adalah alasannya



Subscribe to receive free email updates:

2 Responses to "You Are The Reason - Calum Scott ( Terjemah Indonesia)"

  1. Website paling ternama dan paling terpercaya di Asia
    Sistem pelayanan 24 Jam Non-Stop bersama dengan CS Berpengalaman respon tercepat
    Memiliki 8 Jenis game yang sangat digemari oleh seluruh peminat poker / domino
    Link Alternatif : arena-domino.net
    100% Memuaskan ^-^

    BalasHapus